1. ” FROZEN” in miniature: Susan Milojevic lead the troops Tuesday in transforming Cheney Mansion’s entry hall and library into a vision of ice and snow in glistening blue, silver and white. Very pretty. You will want to see it. Festivities begin at noon with food and sales; 1:00 demonstration and raffle.
2. FRESH GREENS for decorating your door, mantle, table or whatever your imagination can dream up. Deb Cullen will again provide us with the favorite choices of the last two years such as: magnolia tips; silver bell Eucalyptus; mixed green bunches; incense cedar; white pine tips; traditional deluxe swags with cones. Prices will range from $7 to $10 a bunch. Arrive at noon for best selection!
3. AMARYLLIS: Amaryllis pre-planted; Amaryllis bulb kits; Amy and the Amaryllis book with book signing by the author Roberta Raymond. Purchase a book and a bulb and get a young friend started on the gardening path or buy yourself a blooming plant.
4. SEASONAL DESIGNS: Welcome the changing seasons indoors with elements cut from your landscape (or the greens from the Garden Club Ways and Means sale) combined with decorative pieces to create long lasting floral arrangements for your home. Garden Club welcomes landscape architect and designer, Ward Wilson to instruct the audience in how to create fantastic seasonal décor. Bring cash for raffle tickets ($5 for 6 chances). Maybe you will be one of the lucky winners.
5. FOOD AND UGLY SWEATERS! There are always good things to eat at our meetings but even more so for the December festivities. Here is your opportunity to appear in an ugly holiday sweater to add to the good times.